While this one doesn’t have a traditional pizza crust, it does have a crust that you make from breadcrumbs so it’s sort of like a pizza casserole. You only use a half of a cup of breadcrumbs for the crust, so it’s basically crustless and it has much fewer carbohydrates than any other pizza that you have ever tried. I really do love a healthy recipe and this one is great. My family loves it as much as they do these healthy vegan burritos. This pizza cooks up perfectly in the crockpot in two to four hours, depending on how quickly you need it to be finished.
This will quickly become your go to for pizza night, especially if your pizza night falls on a weeknight. This one is so fast and easy. It only takes about 15 minutes to get everything in the slow cooker and then you just have to let it cook. You have time to help the kids with their homework, finish up the laundry or just kick up your feet and relax while it cooks. I love recipes that give me time to relax! This is one of the most delicious homemade pizza recipes that I have ever tried and I promise that you are going to love it. And, you have time to make these scrumptious Oreo cheesecake bites for dessert!
Crockpot Crustless Pizza
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2-4 hours
Total time: 2-4 hours 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 Servings
Serving size: 280-420 g (9.8-14.8 oz)
Type: Appetizer, main
1 kg (2 pounds) of ground beef, browned, seasoned
2 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded
½ cup of breadcrumbs
2 garlic cloves, minced
1. Mix browned beef with 2/3 of mozzarella cheese, garlic and breadcrumbs. Spread mixture over the bottom of your slow cooker, pressing down to form a crust.
2. Spread tomato sauce all over the crust, add leftover cheese and toppings.
3. Cook for 2 hours on HIGH or 4 hours on LOW.
Fresh mushrooms, peppers, onions and other ingredients make this homemade pizza so delicious!
You just load everything into the crockpot and relax while your pizza cooks
Add your favorite jarred or homemade pizza sauce and any toppings you like
Layer in your toppings just like you would in a traditional pizza
The pizza cooks up perfectly every time!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes
- Mix browned beef with 2/3 of mozzarella cheese, garlic and breadcrumbs. Spread mixture over the bottom of your slow cooker, pressing down to form a crust.
- Spread tomato sauce all over the crust, add leftover cheese and toppings.
- Cook for 2 hours in your slow cooker on HIGH or 4 hours on LOW.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 403 Total Fat: 28g Carbohydrates: 14g Protein: 24g